exampless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://justanexample.forumotion.com

More Testing Empty More Testing

Mon May 31, 2021 5:33 pm
<div style="border: 3px Double; border-radius: 10px 10px 10px 10px; border-color: #1F1F1F; background-color: #2B2B2B; width: 390px; height: 30px; margin: 20px 90px -135px 220px; font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; color: #EDEDED; font-size: 40px; text-align: center; padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px;"> Tsurugi Toru </div>

<div style="background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/rdauWQ0.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 190px; height: 344px; background-size: 200px; margin: 130px 20px 10px 230px; border: 3px outset #1F1F1F; border-radius: 0px 5px 5px 0px; float: left; "></div>

<Div style="border: 5px Solid #1C6EA4; border-left: 0px; border-top: 0px; border-bottom: 0px; border-radius: 0px 5px 5px 0px; border-color: #1F1F1F; width: 380px; margin: 10px 100px 10px 180px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 14px; text-shadow: grey 1px 1px 2px; line-height: 15px; text-align: left; padding: 55px 20px 15px 50px;">

A hint of surprise crossed the man's face with the woman's rather light tone. It wasn't a reaction he expected, nor was he used to; people in this environment didn't react to things in the way he

</Div>
</center>
Admin
Admin

More Testing Empty Re: More Testing

Mon May 31, 2021 5:41 pm
Tsurugi Toru

A hint of surprise crossed the man's face with the woman's rather light tone. It wasn't a reaction he expected, nor was he used to; people in this environment didn't react to things in the way he

Admin
Admin

Mon May 31, 2021 5:45 pm
Tsurugi Toru

Admin
Admin

Mon May 31, 2021 5:51 pm

More Testing 6EdIfMt

ENTER CALYPSO'S POST

Artist: SilvaGunner - Song: Hip Shop

"Stay close to me."

As the commander called for his squad to get moving, Calypso herself immediately got up and kept with the crowd, having taken Ky'rin's hand and leading them along with her. She kept as close to the center as she could, as she felt going too far forward or too far back would be just enough an excuse for them to think she was attempting to slip off, so she kept herself and the smaller being exactly where they could easily be seen, neatly folded in with the troop, however she was watching them right back, at one point gently nudging Ky'rin in front of her as they walked so that she could keep a better eye on them, and so nobody got any ideas. 

She heard the occasional flutter of Yaksha's thoughts with her own, of which she tried to keep her reactions towards dulled; would be pretty shitty if anyone caught on to what the being she guarded close was capable of doing, she was imagining it'd look like a cooperative effort and they'd get this whole thing blamed on them, and it'd end pretty horribly. She didn't need the ability to read thoughts to know they needed any excuse to think any trouble in this city was their fault.

However, she herself was keeping her senses broad, quietly analyzing her surroundings. She planned on throwing out a warning the second she sensed anything, even if it were slight, but nothing... Nothing.. It was eerily quiet. There was no way the Vandenreich were trigger-happy enough to do a whole organized mission into an empty city dull with activity, right? Actually, it seemed far less active than normal; she had visited to tend to the garden she planted ever so often, and she at least sensed something, or saw the shadowy figures who dwelled beneath veils below veils of reality, in a realm of memory. But there was nothing. Not a thing here, not a beast stirred or a wind blew... Why?

She thought too soon, of course. 

The energies in the area spiked so suddenly she almost felt her heart leap out of her chest. Her eyes widened, a sensation of anger burning in her mind.

Demonic.

For a moment, she felt more shame than anger as she watched the barrier form, effectively trapping them inside, a legion of hollows being dropped around the perimeter to act as gatekeepers. Her anger quickly flared back up at the sight, her expression possessing a look that could kill. Some idiot demon, or demons, clearly was playing at some shit here, and was using hollows to keep them in; Disgusting... Disgusting!

Yaksha's direct message interrupted her mental tangent towards how much those responsible for this little play would have her in their nightmares for months, prompting her to steady her breath and respond back,

Believe me, I have a good idea on how to make this go smoothly. This is going to be mutually beneficial, whether they like it or not.

Her gaze drew down to Ky'rin, her tone growing far softer and more considerate, Just come with me and don't do anything unless I tell you, okay? Also if you can relay everything you can do in a quick and quiet way, that'd help. I don't want them to know what you're capable of unless the situation demands it.

She calmly walked towards the Commander, keeping awareness of those around her as she did so,

"Scuse me, sir? Hi, over here."

She hollered amongst the crowd, waving a hand. Once she had his attention, her lips would part once more,

"If you'd care to hear my insight for a moment; So, no surprise to anyone here i'm sure, the barrier's demonic magic."

She looked up at it with a plain expression, "Waaaay too big and exact to be from anyone inexperienced, especially with the hollows being used the way they are, probably did something to them to make them obey directions. I'd have to guess it's either one very powerful demon who knows their shit, or a coordinated effort of demons with various skills to do... Something. Likelier to be the latter than the former, but ya never know."

She sighed, thinking for a moment, her hands gently resting on Ky'rin's shoulders, "I probably would be able to heavily damage or even break a barrier like this, but who's to say they weren't prepared for that, what if they have a second one on standby, or it's one of those barriers that just increases in strength the more you hit it? Clearly they were so prepared that they knew when you guys were coming... Would be easier to just find out who's doing this as soon as possible, and from where the source of the barrier seems to be... Looks to be the center."

She would then tilt her head, a glint of amusement in her eyes, "So, what say you? Or are you just gonna blow me off because of who I was born to? Cuz, this doesn't seem to be the time to dwell on prejudices and grudges, sir."

Of course, she would relay these theories and thoughts to Yaksha as well, just to keep him up with her guesses based on what she knew.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Sponsored content